Run a thriving online business without the tech hassle
By hiring me as your own business Tech Expert.
Your online business is thriving, but, one way or another, technology is always there: You're on edge waiting for the next tech catastrophe to strike and scupper your next launch.
You are probably in one of these two situations:
- You have a team supporting you, yet your VA doesn’t have the advanced tech skills you need at this stage to implement the systems to automate and track marketing activities, and create smooth customer experiences OR
- You know what you’re supposed to be doing, the problem is that it feels like a huge, insurmountable mountain of work, and you don’t have the strength (or skills) to go through it all on your own.
My name is Jo Frasca and my work is psychotherapy, where I work long term with clients looking to improve their emotional and mental health.Jo Frasca Psychotheraphist
I have worked with Alessia for four months, however she has such an impact on my business it seems much longer.
Before Alessia my website and social media were complex, it had been difficult to create a modern, clean, vibrant brand.
I feel like Alessia has removed the stress and challenging aspects of this very difficult and time consuming role. As a result life and work have become much more manageable with Alessia at the helm of my online presence. I am not sure how I ever managed without her.
I would encourage anyone who’s strength is not online work to engage Alessia.
Working with this professional, engaging-ideas oriented woman has been a highlight for me. It has also opened up a world of opportunities.
This package is not for you if:
- You’re not ready to invest in the expert skill set to run a professional online business that runs like clockwork.
- You’re not ready to grow and bring your business to the next level,
- You have an inconsistent cash-flow
- You’re transitioning to the online space
This package is perfect for you if:
- You’re serious about having a business that runs like clockwork, that allows you to take time off without the worry of things going wrong,
- You're ready to or are already growing and potentially scaling your business
- You value expertise and want to hire capable and qualified team members,
- You want to feel confident knowing that your business runs without you having to touch a single tech tool,
- You know the value of having an experienced tech expert that can tackle the most difficult tech hurdles,
- Your head is full of amazing plans and ideas but you or your team just don’t have the knowledge or skills to properly execute,
- You have yet to find a qualified team member that you can rely on with confidence to keep your business running as it should
I’m Avril Carpenter, a weight loss hypnotherapist. I specialise in helping women make peace with food.
While I’m an exceptional hypnotherapist, my IT skills are rubbish.
Pre-Alessia, I was busy with face-to-face clients, but I was also frustrated because I wanted to help even more women with an online programme—but the technology held me back. It all changed when I met Alessia! Alessia is an IT wonder woman.
She speaks ‘tech’ fluently and translated it into simple, logical, understandable English.
We launched the first online programme in May, and Alessia made it sooooooo easy and fun.
There’s no way I could have done it without her. She’s capable and an absolute joy to work with. In a nutshell, Alessia has given me my time back, provided another revenue stream and a way to help even more women. Thank you!Avril Carpenter Weight loss hypnotherapist
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, I have a team that can assist you with VA support for blog management, social media scheduling and email marketing.
You get 5 hours every month included in your package.
This is optional, but it’s definitely a great addition, since my team can help you format and schedule your blog post, deal with basic SEO, help you scheduling your newsletters and your social media. You can find more information here.
We are going to talk via Zoom to discuss your current business, your goals and understand if I can help you achieve them and to see if we're good fit to work together.
Should we discover that this programme isn't the right fit, then in some cases I'll be able to refer you to the right programme or person that will help.
My specialism is in strategic technological support for online business, so whilst I won't help you with the marketing strategy I will provide expert help with implementing tools and systems that will support the marketing strategies you already use.
I have plenty of amazing connections though, that can help with sales and marketing strategy, which I’m more than happy to connect you with
This package includes priority access access to my skills and my team, so I only work with a handful of clients at the same time: you are my priority and all emails are answered within 24 hours.
Website management: WordPress, SquareSpace, Divi, Thrive Themes, OptimizePress, LeadPages
Graphics: Canva, Crello, Pikmonkey, Abode Photoshop, InDesign.
Social media management: Buffer, Hootsuite, CoSchedule, MeetEdgar, RecurPost, SmarterQueue, Tailwind, Later, Planoly.
Funnels/Email Marketing: OptimizePress, ClickFunnels, BuilderAll, Simplero, Active Campaign, Mailchimp, MailerLite, Constant Contact, Aweber, GetResponse, ConvertKit.
Mac: Pages, KeyNote.
Google: Analytics, Drive, Slides, Docs, Calendar.
Project Management: Asana, Trello, BaseCamp, Dubsado.
Payments/Invoicing: PayPal, Stripe, WaveApp, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, And.Co, Xero.
Online Courses/Membership sites: Teachable, Thinkific, Invanto, OptimizePress, OptimizeMember, MemberVault, Zippy Courses.
Booking Systems: Acuity, Calendly, 10to8, BookLikeABoss.
Others: Zapier, Zoom, IFTTT, IMovie.