You want to make it suuuper easy for your ideal clients to book a call with you.
- After one or two days you get an answer with a bunch of dates, but none match your availability.
- Maybe you’re even in different time zones, so you need to convert those slots.
- After some back and forth, you finally find a date.
- Then you get another email with a questionnaire to fill in that you have to send back.
- Then, when the time for the call comes, you have to look for the contact details of the coach.
1) It saves you lots of time and avoids the back and forth of emails.
I have already mentioned it many times: people can book a call with you in literally one minute and everything else is automated. You just set your availability and the rest is taken care of (automatically!).
2) You never miss a call because you can set up automated reminders to go out before the call.
I personally send a reminder 24 hours and 2 hours before the call, and I also remind that we’re going to talk via Zoom and provide the link.
Again, I’m making it super easy for my prospects/clients and reduce the no-shows.
Instead of manually sending an email and ask the prospects to fill in the form, you can prepare it and have it filled at the same time a person books a call with you.